Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gardening and my Finished Bag

It has taken over my life gardening has! I work 5 days a week at a fabulous (and bustling) garden center and on at least one of my days off I am working on my own landscaping and veggie garden. I am exhausted in the evenings but oh so happy. It feels great to be working again, especially at something I enjoy. I have been so busy that I completely forgot to post a picture of my completed Around About: pattern by the fabulous Amybel over at Knitting in my Backyarn.

Here it is in all it's glory! I have decided to use it as my new knitting project bag: it is much more practical having handles as opposed to the felted bowl I have used for so long.

2 comments:

Amybel said...

Oh yea! I am so happy to see it! The brown makes it look so different, but I really love it. I figured with the new job and all you might not be finishing it for a while. Thanks for making it!

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

What a sweet little bag! It looks so soft and cozy to touch!