Sunday, January 30, 2011

What A Week!

I have been a busy bee this last week knitting and needle-felting. I received a custom order from the most wonderful return buyer. I just wanted to share her kind words as a testimonial of sorts for what I do. The first part refers to an overcharge on shipping that I refunded her for.

Gretchen,
Thanks so much for the shipping refund. So kind. :o)
I received everything yesterday and am thrilled beyond words. I can't even pick a favorite.
I love every single one of these bowls. All are for gifts to loved ones, but I
have a strong feeling that I will be back for more. ( For ME!)
Thanks so much for sharing your time and your talent!

As if that wasn't enough to make me feel so proud of what I do, one of my bowls was in a treasury that was featured on the front page of Etsy on Saturday afternoon! I almost sold out of My Felted Valentine Bowls. Have no fear though, I have been getting my shop restocked and there will be more coming for the next week or so. If you are wanting a Valentine bowl and want a specific color combo please contact me so I can make one up for you!

Here are a couple I have listed today but please check in at Gretchen's Creations in the My Felted Valentine section to see what is new.

No comments: