Monday, September 15, 2008

Fingerless Gloves

So... I started these fingerless gloves for my husband knit out of a wonderful black wool/silk blend last fall intending to gift them to him for Christmas. He received ONE. I finally picked up the 1/2 knit second glove this last weekend and knocked it out in a couple of hours. It only needed the thumb attached and the palm worked. I am patting myself on the back because I finally got over the 2nd glove syndrome however they are too big which brings up my issues with making gauge swatches: another touchy topic. Once I figure out how to shrink them down a bit I will post pictures. I would felt them but the % of wool isn't enough. For now I will revel in my finishing them. Next up are Jacey's rockin' red rollerderby legwarmers and Jenny's sexy yet sensible elbow length fingerless gloves.

No comments: