Friday, September 26, 2008

Mariah's Ipod Cozy





My very close friend Mariah celebrated her 30th Birthday on Wednesday. She is an amazing photographer and one of the most compassionate and gentle souls I have ever known. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and now that I think about it her gift this year seems so small compared to all that I would like to give to her.
I knit Mariah a cozy for her Ipod 4 or 5 years ago out of a wonderful lime green cotton and she literally used it until it fell apart. She gave it to me when I saw her a couple of weeks ago and asked me to make her a new one preferably felted and here is what I came up with.
I love making these! Should probably start selling them. Anyone interested?

3 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

Sooooo cute!!! Could you make one for a Nano?? I absolutely think you should be selling these babies!

Hope all is well for you, Miss G. xx

BeanPickleSprout said...

Adorable!! Definitely list them in your shop :)

Molly said...

Um, yeah, I need one of those, too.