Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Feature!

The gardening season is off and running and I am holding on by the seat of my pants! Because of this (and my seasonal allergies) I am spent in the evenings and usually have enough energy to muster dinner and fall asleep on the couch. Hopefully this weekend I will find some time to post more pictures of what I am doing in the garden and also pictures of some needle-felted goodness as well. Especially since I have received a custom order from a friend for a Columbine bowl.
On another tangent, his Saturday I am running in the Take 5 in the Garden. It is a very hilly 5k or 5 mile (Tam and I are running the 5 mile!) in the picturesque Garden of the Gods. Cross your fingers for us that we will have fabulous weather!!
Finally and probably most important, my bird's nest felted bowl has been featured on a fantastic blog: What. No Mints? Please drop by and check it out if you have a minute. Sasha also has a really cute Etsy store by the same name where she sells little felt plushies resembling such outstanding things like paramecium and pet rocks and these adorable bird ornaments:

















As always, thanks for checking in! I hope you get a chance to get out and listen to the birds singing their twitterpated songs to one another and see the flowering crabapple trees about to burst into glorious bloom. Cheers!

1 comment:

i'm abby said...

love the little birdies! :)