Saturday, March 26, 2011

Almost the full swing of Spring

What a crazy couple of weeks! My son turned 6, spring break came and went, Matt and I have now hiked over 35 miles on the Colorado Trail and yesterday we did the 14 mile round trip to Barr camp on Pike's Peak. Most of all though The first day of Spring officially arrived and the gardening season is bearing down on Colorado Springs like a freight train. This is the time of year where I will be turning more toward blogging about green and growing things as well as wildlife that I see in the garden and out in the world. From bulbs to ornamentals to veggies there will be lots to share here and I can't wait!

Don't worry if you come check my blog out for the fiber goodness, I might be busy making things grow but I always make time for knitting. I also am working on some custom orders and would love to do more if you have something in mind let me know.

2 comments:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Colorado Knitter said...

Thanks so much Daniel!