Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Closest I Come to Resolutions

We survived Christmas! Thanks to all who helped make this holiday season a fabulous one for Gretchen's Creations! I will be posting new items again soon in my Etsy store so check in every once and awhile if you get a chance.
2010 is stacking up to be one amazing year for my family and I. I am not a big one for New Year's resolutions but I am looking forward to a lot of big changes and learning lots of new and exciting things. My son turns 5 this spring and heads to Kindergarten in the fall, I will be returning to the garden in just a couple of months (winter permitting) and I am starting to mull the idea around of playing my folk music live again. It has been over 4 years now since I have set foot on a stage with my guitar! Here is my myspace music page if you want to hear the 1 song I have floating around in the ether. I did find a picture of me playing at Adam's Mountain Cafe for your viewing pleasure. I was a new mommy when this was taken. You can see how big my little guy has gotten.














I will also be able to post more in the next couple of months on hikes and snowshoeing expeditions, gardening articles and information and overall fun. Thanks so much for a great year!

1 comment:

Girl in the Glen said...

Ooooh! Please go back to playing music--I miss hearing you and we'd love to come see you play some time.