Monday, December 13, 2010

12.13.10

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I went on a lovely hike with my husband and brother in the sunny Colorado mountains. We didn't need snowshoes like we were hoping we would and actually couldn't take one trail due to a non-frozen creek crossing that was quite deep and very cold. Oh well... maybe winter will come someday.

I re-listed my Butter Yellow Wristwarmers and my Gray and Cream Alpaca Wristwarmers yesterday in my Etsy store. I have a couple pair of these fingerless gloves myself and can honestly say they are indispensable this time of year especially when I need to sit in this cold office and type for a while.





















I also wanted to share of my Mother in Law's wonderful ornaments with you today. Her store is called Carol's Sunshine designs. I love Carol's ornaments!! Here are a couple for you to check out.

No comments: