Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Checking in Again

I promise that soon I will be back and will share projects. In the meantime, I want to share the good news that my Red Key Bowl was on the front page of Etsy twice in the last few days in different but wonderful treasuries and that it has spurred 4 custom orders! Thank you!
And I have been featured in this really neat blog called Laundry. Check it out. I added it to my bloglines I think it is just that cool.
Finally I would like to mention my new favorite children's book : The Big Orange Splot by D. Manus Pinkwater. Seamus loves this book. It is another one of those messages that is great for all ages. Everyone can get something out of it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wish my laundry were that cool...Speaking of, I think I've "popped my cork, flipped my wig, blown my stack and dropped my stopper!"
;)