Thursday, May 15, 2008

New!




So much is going on in the world of Gretchen's Creations! This might be the longest blog post I have written in a good long while, but I am hoping that it will help me get back into the practice of sharing what I am creating with you here.

Check it out! I bought a Sigg Water Bottle finally. I am in love with it. All my questionable plastic bottles have been shelved and probably should just go to recycling because I LOVE my new water bottle. :-) But, I am not gentle with it either. It might be pretty but I don' want to baby it! Then the light bulb went on and I realized that all I need is a felted cozy and that if I need one for my bottle then I can't be the only one. So here it is: The Felted Water Bottle Cozy .
Now available in your choice of colors and custom fit to your bottle. I also recently made a set of cozies for Klean Kanteen sippy cups so the size range is limitless.

And then there is my Etsyfast May Challenge entry. The theme is May flowers. I love Lilies and I found a gorgeous picture of a golden Daylily that I felt really complemented this felted baby alpaca bowl in deep rose pink. You can see the other entries by typing etsyfast team, maychallenge into the search bar on Etsy. You won't be disappointed! There are some wonderfully creative approaches to this month's theme.

Thanks to everyone who has dropped in during my lull in blog-productivity.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That bowl is gorgeous!

What a smart idea to build your business - knitting eco-friendly water bottle cozies...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful bowl! And whoah, I so need to get the huby one of those bottles! ROCKIN'! His recycled gatorade bottle days are OVER. OVER!

Glad you're back!