Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clover all Over

St. Patrick's Day is coming and with a son named Seamus it is a fun holiday around here! We thought for sure he would be born on the 17th but I suppose 5 days after isn't too shabby! So let me reword: March is a big deal in our household since my little Irish imp is turning 6 this year! He loves St. Patrick's day since there is a parade with the crowning jewel the streetsweepers at the end and that everyone is wearing his favorite color. We also get a visit from the mischievous Leprechaun who turns our house upside down in the night! If you leave a treat for the ML he makes a bit less trouble ;-) I will post pictures~ I do have to give credit where credit is due and admit that I didn't come up with the idea single-handed. Greenstylemom actually told me about it a couple of years back.
I like to make Shamrock bowls for the season and here the first 2 in my series listed in my Etsy shop. These precious little ring bowls would make terrific gifts for your Irish sweetheart and I think would also make a wonderful alternative to a wedding ring pillow since everyone can use a little good luck on the big day!


No comments: