Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mary Lou's Custom Nest Bowl

She answered the call when I jokingly said "You know you want one!" about my last nest bowl posted on facebook. So here is Mary Lou's very own:

I am as we speak (well not right now because I can't type and knit at the same time silly!) knitting up more nest bowls if you are looking for one yourself. I would also like to mention that I am coming up with some springy designs to celebrate what could possibly be an extremely early spring here in Colorado. If you have any ideas of things you would like to see me create, please do share!
Last of all I will once again be making some Looking Over a 4 Leaf Clover bowls like this one and this one for St. Patrick's Day and all of those fun Irish people I know. Please check in at my Etsy store to see what is new.

Things are hopping at Gretchen's Creations and I feel so honored by all the people who have purchased from my store. I love what I do and it makes my heart swell to know my creations are being enjoyed. Thank You!

No comments: