Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dishcloth day


A lightbulb came on yesterday that the tool I needed for cleaning out my cast iron pots was a hand-knit dishcloth. So I whipped one up last night out of some ecru Peaches & Cream. Every once and awhile I do make a little something for myself (or my kitchen). I also finished a felted pouch and posted it today in my store. The flower on it is a Japanese Anemone flower. I am also working on a bowl that will have similar flowers in it. Should be done tomorrow if all goes well.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the pouch! What kind of yarn do you use to stitch the pink flower? What technique do you use?

I am half way finished with the 10 stitch blue scarf for Josh!! It's going much faster these days and looks much better than my first disaster scarf!

Colorado Knitter said...

I knew it would get easier for you:-)
The flower is roving applied through needle-felting just like my other items. Next knitting group I will bring my kit again and give a demo. also give you a chance to try it out.