Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pay It Forward

Ok, so way back in January when I first started my blog I was recipient of a Pay if Forward from my wonderful friend Nona over at Everyday Yogini. She received a gift from Shannon at The Cole Mine and in turn sent out something wonderful to 3 others. I love this idea but at the time no one was reading my blog except people who had already participated in the PIF. SO here goes. I am going to create 3 lovely handmade objects to send out. If you are interested in participating, all you have to do is comment on one of my blog posts that you too would like to Pay it Forward by Friday 3/14. I will choose at random...unless only 3 people respond.
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend~ Tomorrow I will be posting all of the needle-felting projects I finished including my Etsyfast March Challenge.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

♥I don't want to do a pay it forward, but want to tell you that your felting is lovely♥
Maple