Monday, March 31, 2008




This was a milestone weekend. My little boy went to his Grandma's house and we took down his crib and replaced it with a super stylie race car bed! He hasn't gotten out of it since he got home a couple of hours ago. It is just that cool!
I posted 2 new things on Etsy this weekend but haven't had a chance until now to post about them here. Both of these, just like the tulip pouch had been made awhile back but no one was interested in them Plain Jane so I have given them some pretty flowers. Click here to see the listings: Pink or Peach.
I am also proud to announce that I have been accepted into the Etsy Needle-felt (NFEST) Street Team! I am so pleased because I truly feel like my art is progressing through my needle-felting and to be part of a group that revolves around this art will be a great deal of fun. Needle-felting is a relatively new art and there are several ways you can use it for instance, check out RoseThistleArtworks to see the possibilities of 3-dimensional sculpture. Some artists also use it like paint on a canvas like this wonderful artist: Deebs.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats to you and hooray for your little guy!! Big boy beds are so much fun for them! Love the pics/bags too!

GreenStyleMom said...

Congrats on the big boy bed!! Very exciting.

I *need* that pink daisy bag. Gotta go see if it has sold yet...