Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Watch your back!

There is nothing like going through an entire day looking over your shoulder...or above you and let's not forget to watch where you are going too. Yeah, that's right! April Fool's Day and my friend Robert's birthday - Happy Birthday Robert!
In other news: the big boy bed seems to be a success and strangely enough he cried at lights out but did not get out of bed to come find us! All I can guess is that he didn't want to sleep in his bed as much as play in it and what right did I, his mother, have to tell him it was time to sleep!
AND he is taking naps again! So I am going to finish this post and go get to needle-felting. I have some great things coming up in the next few days and have gotten some creative custom orders on the board now too so watch out things are getting exciting around these parts!
Check out Etsy's new Waffles tab! Go ahead, you know you want to file a complaint about their lack of waffleness!

No comments: