Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oak Bowls





I set out many of my bowls one evening and asked y husband to help me decide what to do with them. This Oak Set that I listed today in my Etsy Shop is by far my favorite! I will let Graham's pictures do the talking.
I do want to mention that I struggled with my shipping prices but have come to a decision. Although Priority Mail is more expensive, there is a certain measure of security that comes with it so I will be sending out all of my larger pieces via Priority from here on out.
Have a great Sunday! We are going to Grandma's today to play with clay and eat hot dogs.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

They are absolutely beautiful!

I ship all my ebay sales priority mail and it has saved me lots of headaches, although it can be a bit pricey. I think you will be glad with this decision.

Enjoy your Sunday! Mmm... hot dogs sound yummy today.