Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Key Bowls





A wonderful repeat customer requested a custom key bowl that would hold a single house key. Here it is! And I liked the idea so much that I am going to make more of them. It occurred to me that my parents even have a little dish in their front hall to drop your keys off in when you come to visit. They have a glass table so it makes sense. My mom will most likely be seeing one of these in her house soon. Here are the pictures, but go check out the etsy listings if you get a chance. The Red Bowl is reserved, but the Gray Bowl is up for grabs.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I may have to order one of these...We need a bowl that will hold two sets of keys. I will be checking your Etsy shop. Love 'em!
P.S. Thank you for your call yesterday!! Means a lot! :)

Lori said...

*love* the key cup!! :^D i've got my keys in a real cup from ikea - a really low, wide number that must be intended for a latte - and i'm always afraid it will fall off its narrow perch and break. i need a felt bowl!

thank you so much for the comment you left on nona's blog about my camp creek blog .. it made my day! :^)