Saturday, April 5, 2008

Long Awaited New Items





Spring is such a difficult time. The sun is shining right now, it has to be at least 60 degrees out there. My garden is whispering to come and play. I obviously need to make a priority list. I think I will compromise by sitting in the sun and knitting.
A good friend of mine has commissioned a piece for her sister-in-law who is graduating college this month. Here it is just in time! I had fun making this custom piece! The needle-felted Om/vine design is done out of alpaca.
The second set of pictures is my Star bowl that I posted in my Etsy shop this morning. It is a gorgeous Orange with 6 golden yellow stars on the inside... Sometimes I wish I made things I didn't care for. Often it is really hard to let my creations free into the world.
Tomorrow I will be listing a bowl set on etsy that I am really pleased with so be sure and check back here.
Thanks for looking! I love feedback so comment away.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That vine design is my favorite yet!

nataJane said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your pieces are adorable... I'll be stopping by again :)

nataJane

Jen Andersen said...

I love the star bowl. How cute!