The rules of tagging are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
2~ Why did someone have to invent the Cadbury egg? And how can I possibly love something that looks like a raw egg?
3~I tried to knit at the bar one time when my hubby and I went out for lunch. He told me I had to put it away... I can't help it if I look for every available opportunity to stitch can I? He is usually pretty tolerant of my habits but I guess I crossed the line that day.
4~I can't sit through scary movies. The violent ones are tricky too.
5~ Reciprocally I Love hockey and I am pretty sure part of that has to do with the fights. Besides, guys with missing teeth and permanently crooked noses are hot!
6~I have a phobia of knitting anything large for example the sweater I have been drooling over in this spring's Interweave Knits. But, my husband called me out on it yesterday and said I lacked the commitment for a project that big! Well, I'll show him!
So I am passing this on to:
I have chosen all Etsyfast gals. Check out their blogs! Check out their stores! They are all tremendously talented artists.