Friday, June 13, 2008

Craft Show Coming Up!

So much for blogging every day! Life seemed to get away from me this week! My hubby is in his last week of school so I haven't been on the computer much.
I wanted to take today to mention the Craft Show I am in on Saturday the 28th of this month:

Huge Craft Sale!

Saturday, June 28th from 10 to 3

You don’t want to miss it!

Colorado’s Best Crafters

Over 30 Vendors!!

Located at 5235 Silo Ridge, Colorado Springs, 80917

Please contact me if you have any questions about the show. It is being held at a home in the Old Farm area of Colorado Springs and will be featuring mostly local Etsy sellers.
This is a great opportunity to see my felted pieces in action. I will have a large selection of coffee cup cuffs to choose from along with an assortment of bowls and more!

No comments: