Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Citrus in Your DIet




I knit this fun little bowl up from a single strand of bright orange worsted weight yarn and absolutely love it! I hand-dyed roving with kool-aid to get the lime green and decided this orange bowl needed something simple yet equally bright. I have this vision of someone stuck in a windowless office with this terrific bowl sitting on their desk reminding them of the delicious frosty cocktail they could be sipping on a shady patio come happy hour. I am not stuck in a cubicle but I sure am dreaming of frosty beverages and shade on hot days like this one! In fact I would recommend these Beer Cozies for just such a time!

On another note, the craft sale went relatively well. I have made some terrific new Etsy buddies and will be blogging about them very soon I promise. You can check out your own local Etsy sellers by clicking on the Shop Local button on the main page.
Thanks to Kabibimei for putting the sale together and hosting!

No comments: