Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Columbines



One of my favorite things about hiking in the summers here would be the wildflowers. Is there anything more quintessentially Colorado then the Columbine? I can see in my minds eye several occasions rounding the bend in the trail to see a perfect Columbine flower in a patch of sunlight. My next few needle-felting projects are going to focus on local flora and here is the first in the series. I have it listed on Etsy. I have increased the prices on some of my bowls due to the level of detail that goes into these designs. I use a single felting needle as of now so I have better control of my fiber.

3 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

Beautiful!! Will you bring your supplies to show me the basics next Tuesday?

Colorado Knitter said...

most definitely!

Shannon said...

Wow...Love this one!