Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Pair of Fat Little Birdies Revealed



I am a grateful gal. My Husband went on an adventure today with the lil' guy and I stayed home to knock out some projects and run errands. I have a bunch of needle-felting to do and did manage to finish the Fat Little Birdies bowl and post it on Etsy. Thanks for the suggestions again!
One of my Coffee Cuffs has also been included in a Treasury of Etsy Mile High Club members.
Lots of treasury love in the last few days~ Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

Congratulations on being included in the treasury!! You so deserve it!!

I LOVE the fat little birdies!! They are darling... :)

Shannon said...

Love it and the shamrock bowl in your store!

Colorado Knitter said...

Thanks Ladies!

the mama bird diaries said...

I love those birds! So lovely and sweet.

Well... you know i'm kind of a bird fan. :)

chelsea said...

Hey, my idea rocked, but only because you made it rock! LOVE the fat birdies! SO adorable!