Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sick again

The boy has a fever AGAIN. He is eating though and talking up a storm so I think he is fighting the good fight. It looks like I might get a bunch of knitting done today while watching Sesame Street with my little couch bound buddy. The worst part of this day is that I am out of coffee! Maybe this is a good time to start getting my addiction in check.
And lastly, it is my wonderful hubby's birthday~ One of the things I got him is this little number from the wonderful Etsy seller BlackLilyPie.

2 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

Tis the season, isn't it??

I hope the little guy feels better soon!! AND Happy birthday to the hubby!!

Love you guys...

Shannon said...

Hope the little man is up and at em soon!!

Happy Birthday celebrations at your house!